"Say Yes"

From the day one I approached you,

I never got a hint that something special gonna happen.

But suddenly when I knew slowly how beautiful and amazing of a person you are,
My heart changed its normal course and began to serenade in your magical voice.

To listen to your voice like how you arrange the words with your mind,
Im willing to circle the equator twice without sweating.

With the passage of time as we talked further,
My heart began addicted to your habits like it's being hypnotized.

As the time progressed though it may look quite short to you,
For my heart and soul it was more than enough to realize that you will take care of me for the rest of my life.

But when I put my feelings in front of you,
You looked unsure like what's happening out of the fresh.

I'm still fighting with the demons in my mind and trying my best  so you give me a nod,
The three golden words my heart,ears and soul are eagerly dying to hear are "YES".




Comments

Popular Posts