"Your so beautiful"

Image result for you're so beautiful

 

 

They say beauty should be internal,

But in true sense it should make you feel confident.

In life I have no guilt,

But not telling you how beautiful you are remains a blot.

 

Lemme tell you how seeing you feels,

It would take me a thousand page notebook to let you know the thrills.

Have you ever seen the mirror,

I bet you do everyday cause you know how to wear your beauty like a body suit.

The confidence that you show,

Can make even the boldest of worlds leader nervous.

 

Talking  about your smile,

Theres not a word to describe its cuteness,how it makes my heart skip a beat.

I keep hearing your voice in my mind,

Like its on repeat.

The way you wink,

I can watch it on the big screen for a million times and never get bored.

 

The way you flip your hair,

That chills in my spine i can still remember everytime i think about the same.

Finally talking about the way you act and react,

Feels blessed to be part of this modern day classic stage act.


 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular Posts