"Our bond"

                                                      Our Friendship Rox!! - Best Friends <3 Photo (23386459) - Fanpop
 This poem tells the feelings of a friend who meets his old classmate after a span of 8 years.Though they have not been talking a lot in their school time but when they got in touch with each other through social media the bond which was unfortunately not between them through school life ignited.


 "Never did I thought in my wildest dreams,I would share such a great bond with you which was missing in our teens,

If I would have known that you are so friendly,kind-hearted and cool,I would not have wasted those days back in my school acting like a fool.

 

I was browsing through the pages when I saw your name,didnt knew you would accept my friend request I thought to myself I wanna bet on this game.

When I saw you in my friend list I was really shocked,even my pal sitting next to me mocked.


When we started talking I found out we think alike,

Days passed on I felt that spending time was fun and felt so right.

I adore when you are not in the mood but still play that Ludo game,

Game is just an excuse spending time with you is my only aim.


Though you are a freak you keep awake until late night,

But I won't complain cause I do the same we are so alike.

 I hope our friendship would pass the test of time,

Not having fun with you even for a single day feels like a crime.


 


  

Comments

Popular Posts