"When the moon smiled back"

                


















The Moon wasn't Pretty anymore… | Resonner's Blog

This poem shows how a lover compares the beauty of her beloved with otherworldly things.He projects her as beautiful as the vast beauty among cosmos and other celestial bodies in the universe projecting her as a beauty of universal acclaim.His words flow like:-


"Whenever I think about you my beloved,

I think about the stars,the moon how beautifully they light up our night sky.

Last night when I saw you smiling at the moon underneath the dark shades of the tree,

Felt like both the earth and the moon stood still and the moon smiled back looking deep into your eyes.


When I look at your hair,they feel as deep and as dark as the vastness of the universe,

Your face lights up the night like the stars twinkle in the sky .

When I see your smile,I feel like Im watching a beautiful supernova.


When you blush,your eyes look as astonishing as our galaxy Milky way,

Like Queen Venus,you rule every sphere of my life.

And when I see any shooting star,the only thing that I wish for is you be my wife.


 




Comments

Popular Posts